The very lovely Skinny Running told me yesterday (Monday) that she had nominated me for the Liebster Award, which is a lovely surprise. Thank you very much Skinny Running! Definitely check out her blog – I love reading all of her posts and she is so supportive.
This totally made my pretty awesome day, even more awesome!
Here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
Skinny Running posted 11 questions for me to answer. So here goes:
1. If you could be any age, what age would that be?
I would love to go back to being 18 just starting out university again. I would probably do things a little differently too. But I loved my time at uni.
2. What’s your favorite word? Least favorite?
ooh that is so hard! I love the words whimsical and mellifluous (and many more) they are such lovely sounding words. Words I don’t like: amazeballs, bae, ream – mainly because I am so not cool enough to even begin to use them, let alone pull them off!
3. If you could brainwash anybody, who would it be?
This is so hard, maybe the Prime Minister, so I could influence him to give us more Bank Holidays and stuff!
4. What has been your greatest challenge?
Deciding to do the half marathon and getting myself motivated to train for it!
5. What is your number 1 goal for the future?
to run the half marathon next year (and possibly a full marathon in the future!)
6. If you could get a drink with anyone – alive or dead – who would it be? What would you drink?
Jesse Owens – I would love to be able to talk to him about his achievements. I’d have a Gin and Tonic!
Or possibly Jane Austen – because I adore her and her books – I’d have a cup of tea!
7. If money was no object, how would you spend your days?
I would go travelling and visit all of the countries and cities on my list! I’d also buy every book I wanted to go in my own personal library
8. What’s your favorite book? Film?
Book – Northanger Abbey or Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Film – Aladdin or Silence of the Lambs
9. What’s the best gift you have ever received?
Being asked to be Godmother to my friends gorgeous baby.
10. What TV character are you most like?
I always joke with one of my friends that we are like the Chuckle Brothers! So probably one of them! 😀
11. I will also ask a question posed to me. What blog post are you most proud of?
Probably my first post where I posted photos of what I looked like when I started. Writing that first post made me realise that writing a blog would be a good way of recording my feelings, achievements and everything else.
Eleven random facts about me:
1. I own hundreds of books and haven’t read half of them!
2. I am super tidy at work, but very messy at home.
3. I love Gin!
4. I am a chocoholic
5. I am addicted to buying Yankee Candles
6. My favourite places are Bath, Plymouth, Paris, New York, San Francisco
7. I love rugby and support Leicester Tigers
8. I have 27828 songs in itunes!
9. I love cups of tea!
10. I am a super fast texter!
11. I love pens, notebooks, filofaxes, highlighters etc!
Eleven blogs I nominate:
It’s so hard to choose which blogs to include and some fab blogs have more than 200 followers. I’m hoping that the ones I have chosen haven’t – I’m not really sure how to check!
Here are the eleven questions I hope you will answer on your blog:
1. Which superpower would you like to have?
2. What makes you happy?
3. What is your favourite song?
4. What would your dream job be?
5. How would your best friend describe you?
6. Which animal are you most like?
7. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
8. Which was your favourite subject at school?
9. What is your biggest fear?
10. What would you like to achieve in your life?
11. Why did you start your blog?
Phewwwwww that was an extra long post! Well done if you made it this far! I hope you enjoyed reading my answers and have found some new blogs to enjoy.
Happy running 🙂